Ski and Snowboard Shop Annual Fall Sale

September 27, 2010 at 12:07 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | Comments Off on Ski and Snowboard Shop Annual Fall Sale

The Ski Butternut Ski and Snowboard shop opens for the season this Friday, October 1, 2010!

Throughout the entire month of October, the shop will be running its annual Big Fall Sale, where you can find deals on brand new equipment, apparel, and accessories for this year, and huge closeouts of up to 70% off on new, unused items from previous seasons. The remaining stock of last year’s shop demo skis will also be on sale for 60% off list prices.

In October, the shop is open 6 days a week (closed Thursdays) from 10am – 5pm, with special extended hours until 8pm on opening day, October 1. During the ski season, the shop is open 7 days a week.

Again this year, the shop will be hosting a used equipment sale and swap on Saturday, October 9 through Monday, October 11. Interested sellers can drop off used skis, snowboards, boots, clothing, and helmets in good condition on Friday, October 8 and Saturday, October 9. For any item that sells, the owner gets to keep 80% of the sale price, and the remaining 20% is donated to Ski Butternut’s Adaptive Program, which provides specialized equipment and lessons to disabled skiers and boarders.

When you stop by the shop at Ski Butternut, don’t forget to ask about out our great deals on weekly tune-up packages, season equipment rentals and ski passes, and lift ticket 3-packs.

Advertisements

Blog at WordPress.com.
Entries and comments feeds.